Update: Lance and Lyra’s splash’s can be seen in this read, as well as some teases about their kits.
Quick Summary ICYMI:
- Lance and Lyra splash revealed, it can be seen below.
- “With lance I wanted to create a unique experience around a pole arm hero. Where his position and more importantly the angle he attacks and uses his abilities from defines his gameplay.” -Ciderhelm
- “I could see him turning into a playmaker hero” -Kraken
- “Lyra came from a thematic view. I wanted to create a feeling of warmth while also maintaining the professionalism of a trained Gythian mage. In both cases, I feel these heroes have benefited from working with ChainSAW and SugarVenom to turn these origins into compelling heroes that I’m incredibly excited for.” – Ciderhelm
- “Lyra is going to be a game changer, for sure.” -Kraken
- “Next update you will see a lot of change happening” -Zekent
I'm a news and eSports writer from Broken Myth and, of course, a Vainglory player. Add me in-game as Jackaloupe. I frequent /r/VaingloryGame and can often be found on Twitter or at the Vainglory Forums.
Latest posts by Jackaloupe (see all)
- Vainglory Update 3.4 Cooldown Changes: Reduction vs Acceleration - June 12, 2018
- Skill Tier Points – How Far Are You from Your Next Tier? - September 14, 2016
- Weekly News Round Up - June 27, 2016